Updated: Nov 12, 2019
You don’t realize the importance of protein and muscle recovery supplements until you don’t start exercising and weight lifting with a specific health goal in mind. You start taking multi-vitamins and prebiotics for general health and then at some point you grasp that they are not helping you enough.
This realization is followed by extensive research and experimentation. You start eating whole, organic foods, but nutrient-depleted fails to incorporate your food with sufficient nourishment. It stresses on the importance of protein supplements.
These supplements are the key players in your sports performance regimen. The repair of muscles and tissues, removing waste products and reducing inflammation is as important as stamina. Supplements do it all.
Supplements to help increase recovery and sports performance
1. Probiotics: We need healthy flora for digestion, absorption, elimination and immune function. Probiotics supply this healthy aid to our gut. Healthy digestion and a healthy gut are important for proper recovery. Moreover, the slow digestion leads to inflammation as well.
A healthy dose of CFU can repair your muscles at a rapid speed.
2. Omega-3 Fish oil: This supplement is typically known for its anti-inflammatory properties. It plays a key role in hormone synthesis, reduces muscle soreness and improves bone repair. The daily ideal dose can maximize the benefits.
3. BCAAs (Branched Chain Amino Acids): BCAAs enhance muscle protein synthesis, energize you and aid in weight loss. You can buy ⦁ protein supplement online from any reliable web store.
4. Protein: Proteins are the necessary building blocks of the body. When consumed after a workout, protein supplements help us in building strength and prevent wasting of muscles. Whey protein is highly absorb able and acts as a great source for muscle synthesis.
However, if your body cannot absorb whey protein, you can opt for vegan protein instead. The dairy-free protein is good for your skin, hair and nails. BCAAs are specially designed for people who cannot tolerate whey.
5. CoQ10: This anti-oxidant help you avoid muscle fatigue and enhance endurance. The inflammatory pathways of the body increases during the workout and the supplement regulates them. It is not necessary to consume it immediately after a workout; it can be taken at any instant. It is extremely beneficial for cardiovascular health.
6. Glutamine: The amino acids speed the process of recovery. It allows the carbohydrate intake of muscles. It should be taken preferably post-workout. The supplement increases the growth hormone of the body and allows your body to increase muscles mass.
Above all, glutamine is also good for gut healing. It should be taken immediately after a workout in powdered form. It can be combined with BCAAs as well.
7. Curcumin: This potent anti-inflammatory component is found in turmeric. When taken orally or applied topically over sore muscles, it plays an important role in reducing swelling and pain. The highly absorb able and potent product. This natural medicine is frequently loved by sports lovers.
8. L-arginine: This amino acid stimulates growth hormone, aids muscle growth, increases strength and enhances recovery. It is a natural performance enhancer. The powder can be directly added to your protein shake.
Add these supplements to your daily routine and recover quickly.